Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ahh Foxgloves my favorite

Is it the name, is it the color, or maybe its just their design.....either way I just love these flowers. I must say I believe them to be my favorite flower in my garden. I also have them in the woods by mistake, but they look right at home there. Apparently when I dumped some of my "weeds" in the woods there were also some seeds mixed in. Thank you God for that nice little surprise.



Today was a very eventful day for me, it started out with going to work for a few hours. Then it was off to see Julia in her school play. OH my gosh SO darn cute were those little 1st graders. It was a very "buggy" play, with ladybugs, caterpillars, butterflies, dragonflies, bees, ants, stink bug, and even a maggot. lol. This little stink bug every time he passed by all the other bugs held their noses until he was gone. The maggot was adorable, when he said his line "I'm a maggot" he received many laughs. It was just the dry way he said it that was so funny. I guess you had to have been there. My sweet Julia was a lady bug and it fit her perfectly. The little dance and song the lady bugs did was adorable. Julia has some pretty good rhythm. The bugs were off to a picnic for some pretty good food. I loved the play and all those adorable bugs. Darn I didn't get a picture.

Have a great evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...