Sunday, May 6, 2012

Now this is a very beautiful flowering bush.....any ideas what it is? It is growing along side my woods, the bush seems to be growing like a lilac but the leaves aren't as heart shaped and the flowers of course aren't like a lilac. I have lived here for three years and this is the first it has flowered and I didn't plant it there. lol

In church today our Pastor quoted a quote from our Bishop when he was here. ( I missed the service I was in the nursery) and I thought I would share it with you.

"The main thing is to keep your eye on the main thing, and the main thing is the main thing and the main thing is Jesus Christ!!"


Our sermon was on fellowship and many points of interest that he spoke on spoke to me this morning. I, for one am not very good at the whole fellowship thingy, I am in my own zone when I am with my immediate family, very close friends or having those alone moments in my garden or with my dogs. I don't do well in groups.  I feel God was speaking to me this morning that I need to be stepping out of my comfort zone and moving forward. So, if I keep  my sights on the main thing, Jesus Christ,  with His guidance and His guidance only I can be a better person with fellowship. Boy is this going to take a lot of prayer and faith. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...