Tuesday, May 8, 2012


These paticular forget me knots are now cover over by my new porch. But they reseed themselves so well I am not concerned since I have them other places in my gardens. I wouldn't be surprised if they even appeared around the outside edge of my porch. I think these delicate little things are beautiful and the pink and blue together is stunning.

Here are more of them alongside my path into the garden. I will have to pull many out after they reseed.

I had a wonderful day today with friends shopping. Robin, Carole, Laura and I went the paper warehouse in Ohio, we also went to Pat Catans. Then on the way home we stopped at Hobby Lobby and I run into Lowe's to pick up a light for my front porch. God has blessed me with wonderful friends and the joy to share with them our love of hobbies and fellowship. Thank you God.  I picked up a couple cut little tin planters for my porch, I will get you some pictures tomorrow. I am exhausted .... lol! Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...