Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just a little warm r we???

Coreoposis

I know that's what everyone is talking about. The Heat! But you know it could be snow, or just a yucky summer. I am going to count my blessings, ever since March we have been able to be outside working in the dirt. This is fantastic. I do agree we could use some rain, some of my perennials are looking a little wilted. I also pray for all of those who have a hard time dealing with the heat and those affected by the fires.
I started my day by helping to put in the hay for the horses, that is always a good feeling to have that done. Then my dear sweet Kara came over and we got the house clean, all before the real heat of the day. Then it was relaxation time for an hour or so. But that got old fast so I went off to Michael's and picked up a few things and took a little detour on the way home to check out some landscaping and some pretty houses. Then came home and worked on a project for church and have been spending the last 3 hours organizing my pictures. Between my i-phone, c drive and my external hard drive , they r now neatly organized and I should easily be able to find what I want when I want it. I wonder if taking 300 + pictures off my i-phone will make a difference on how fast it works. Hmmm....I'm thinking it should help. lol
Yarrow

Tomorrow, first thing is Church, then I am hoping to get some rocks from the creek. I am anxious to get a path out from the garden to the shed. I also want to line the base of my shed with rocks. Clay has offered to help later in the afternoon. It will be fun spending time with him, he's pretty cool. Next week I am hoping to get my last load of mulch and get the rest of the beds lined and looking real pretty. I also have a very busy week coming up with grand kids. Cedric is spending the day and night Tuesday and his mom will pick him up on Wednesday after she gets back from taking Sydni and the girl scouts camping. On Thursday I will have Sydni and Cedric while Jill is working. Then on Friday I am headed down for some precious time with Sophia for the weekend. I will be back home early Sunday afternoon, just in time for our VBS to start.
Laitris and purple bee balm

another pretty coneflower opened up

Here are a few more of my flowers that are blooming this week. I still have one more coneflower to open up and it will be a sweet surprise to see what color it is.
take care and grow, grow, grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...