Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Let the Christmas shopping begin

I like to get my shopping done before thanksgiving n the last several years I have been unsuccessful at achieving that goal. This year I am hoping to turn that goal back into a reality. Yesterday I seriously began, n put a little dent in it. The biggest problem is in coming up with ideas n I like to get help from my grandkids moms with that. So with today being day 2, I did purchase another gift. Go me!
Along with that thought, since the weather has been so nice I really got a nice jump start on my outdoor decorating, I am thinking the outdoor stuff will be done this weekend. I won't turn my lights on till thanksgiving night. Then it will be time to start decorating indoors.
I usually start cookies the week of Dec. 14th n continue for a week of solid baking. I'll let u know how that works out.
Then it's time to get those presents wrapped n put under the tree. We have a Christmas program in church on Dec. 15th and a Santa's workshop for baskets for the shut ins on the 1st n 8th after Christmas program practice.
Then I plan on sipping hot cider n reading something inspirational for the last few days before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...