Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Sophia



Today dear little Sophia turned 5 and she is finally taking steps toward walking. This little girl came into our lives and there has been many blessings and heartaches, but praise God she is now healthy and beginning to accomplish some long awaited milestones. You never know what God will send your way but do know He will be with you along the journey as He has been for us with Sophia and her difficulties in her young life.
Yesterday I mentioned that Easter was all but over for me, let me explain why I feel that way. Going through last week and all that leads up to Jesus being on that cross left me feeling it is done. Jesus died for my sins upon that cross but I know that He is alive. Even though Easter is actually tomorrow, I have peace and contentment knowing that I really don't have to rely on "Easter" coming, "Easter" is in my heart all year long. Without this the world would seen bleak and hopeless, but I have hope for a better tomorrow. A future without pain, sickness, discontentment, jealousies, heartache and all those other worldly feelings and concerns that in essence is sin. So you see Easter was all those years ago when Jesus died on the cross, and I know in my heart "it is done".....Just like Jesus final words on the cross ..."it is finished". Jesus paid the price His work on earth is done. Someday I will meet Him face to face and then be able to say thank you. So tomorrow we will celebrate Jesus being alive beginning with Sun Rise service, breakfast, church service, then dinner with the family. But I encourage all of you to keep Easter in your heart all year, and if you haven't done so yet....ask Jesus to be a part of your life and give yourself up for Him, receiving the gift of forgiveness and mercy. Letting Him have control of all of your sins and beginning a new life free from guilt with God by your side every step of the way. It surely will change your life. blessings....love Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...